Tomorrow, February 20th 2013, Jennifer Brown will host a live, free webinar alongside the former Chief People Officer of Applebee’s, Lou Kaucic. Jennifer and Lou are leading the discussion during an hour and a half long discussion with The Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance (MFHA), Nation’s Restaurant News (NRN), and Johnson & Wales University.
About the Hosts
MFHA’s Mission: To bring the economic benefits of diversity and inclusion to the food and hospitality industry by building bridges and delivering solutions.
Nation’s Restaurant News has been serving the $600-billion foodservice industry, including restaurant operators, suppliers and distributors, since 1967.
Prior to retirement from Applebee’s and corporate America, Lou served for eight years as EVP and CPO of Applebee’s International, Inc., the world’s largest casual dining concept. He was one of the first openly gay executives in the restaurant industry to begin an industry dialogue on this topic. Prior to Applebee’s, Lou worked (from inside his closet) for ITT, GTE, Kellogg’s, and PepsiCo. He now runs Pay it Forward: CCI Life Coaching.
- Learn how highly engaged LGBT employees can build and enhance your business, while disengaged, discouraged employees can hurt it.
- Discover how common workplace behaviors can foster respect, be inclusive,
- and support the bottom line.
- Employ terminology that creates a more inclusive and welcoming work environment.
- Create powerful allies among your employees and customers.