You may download a PDF copy of Jennifer’s bio by clicking here.
- Holds leadership positions with Out & Equal, NGLCC, Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), and social entrepreneurship engine Starting Bloc.
- Published in The Wall Street Journal, Crain’s, Forbes , and more.
- Has appeared on Sirius Radio, Fox News, WCBS, and Better Homes and Gardens’ BetterTV.
- Invited to participate in a competitive mentorship program with a top executive at Cisco.
- Currently completing an Executive MBA Program.
- Earned Two Masters Degrees, one in Organizational Development (OD).
- Founded Jennifer Brown Consulting in 2004.
- Started working in HR Strategy and Training, with a focus on consultative coaching.
- Initially began her career on stage, singing opera in NYC and earning a Masters in Vocal Performance.
- Keynote and Panel Discussion about social media at a Global European LGBT Conference in Amsterdam.
- Built a Women’s Mentoring and Networking event for a major insurance firm.
- Keynote Speech for a Multi-National Affinity Group conference in NYC.
- Led Workshops for Employee Resource Groups, helping to tie diversity efforts in with business strategy.
- Partnered with national career forum for a series of LGBT and Generational Diversity career webinars.
- 2010 Recipient of the Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship from WBENC + Bank of America.
- 2010 Finalist for NGLCC and Wells Fargo LGBT Business Owner of the Year Award (also in 2009 and 2008).
- 2010 Social Entrepreneur of the Year: National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Signature Awards.
- Co-Chair of the NGLCC Evening of Courage 2009 National Dinner
- Named 2009 Top 40 Outstanding Women by Stonewall Community Foundation
- 2008 NYC Comptroller Bill Thompson’s LGBT Small Business Owner of the Year.
- Thought leadership on diversity in the workplace.
- Social Media strategies for global Employee Resource Groups.
- Driving innovation in the world of consulting and diversity with real business impact.
- Continuing to grow our network of expert practitioners.
- Tying collaborative technology strategy in with cutting edge diversity strategies.
- High level competency leadership modeling and assessment.
- Executive-Level Performance Management.
- Effective Supplier Diversity.